“We are Catalysing a cosmopolitan learning community to develop future leaders in the global hospitality sector, with the ability and confidence to shape a sustainable future”
The Institute of Hotel Management and Catering, Udaipur was established in 2003 and is registered as Educational Society under Societies Act 1958. The society regulate academics for Hospitality Management through structured courses of studies. Quality of education provided through the Institute helps, one to emerge as professional of top order for hospitality and other service sectors.
We are committed to providing a world-class quality learning experience, progressive in style and content, to individuals seeking careers in the hospitality sector.
Within the span of only eight years, we have acquired a premier status, enabling quality professionals to meet the future challenges of the hospitality industry.
- Building of solid foundation of knowledge.
- Skills development through laboratory work.
- Development of personality and soft skills.
- Enhancement of creative ability.
- Extensive industry integration through Corporate Lecture Series, Industry Visits, Live Projects, Industry Focus Seminars, Industry Mentorship, Visiting Faculty from various industries, Corporate Meets and HOD Lecture Series.
- Learning through Case Studies, Business Games & Quizzes, Simulation, industrial/Field Visits, Workshops
- Regular interaction with Business Leaders through industry events
- The choice-based credit system of learning
- Study or Internships Abroad opportunities with our various collaborations at Maldives, Dubai, France, USA, Newzeland, Mauritius, Singapore.
- Upto 100% Scholarship Through samaj Kalyan Vibhag.
The academic rigour at IHMC-U entails a comprehensive learning process such as regular industry visits, interaction with leading industry experts and professionals, working in industry-sponsored projects, participation in conferences, workshops
To strengthen the link between academics and industry, students undergo industrial training and projects besides other activities listed below
- Industry Guest Lectures
- Summer/winter Internships
- Seminars & Workshops
- Culinary skills enhancement worshops
- Mock Sessions